We've heard a lot lately regarding how certain nations play a long game in terms of regional influence and global geopolitics. The concept of a so-called long game is interesting in that it implie ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patient Center
Welcome to the Chiroprax.com New Patient Center!
Arriving at a doctors office for the first time can be a nerve racking experience. Paperwork to fill out, new faces and names to learn, and getting to know your way around the office; this can hit the senses all at the same time causing overload.
In contrast, at The New Patient Center our aim is to remove any stressor causing unnessesary tension and make you feel comfortable. In this area of the website you will be able to take care of items necessary for your visit prior to arriving, in the comfort of your home.
1) "The cause of most disease is the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure."
~Charles E. Page, M.D.
2) "Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature, they can only work symptomatically."
~Hans Kusche, M.D.
3) "If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity."
~O.W. Holmes, (Prof. of Med. Harvard University)
4) "Drug medications consists of employing, as remedies for disease, those things which produce disease in well persons. Its material medica is simply a lot of drugs or chemicals or dye-stuffs in a word poisons. All are incompatible with vital matter; all produce disease when brought in contact in any manner with the living; all are poisons.
~R.T. Trall, M.D., in 2 ½ hr. lecture to members of
Congress and the medical profession,
Delivered at the Smithsonian Institute in D.C.
5) "Every drug increases and complicates the patient's condition."
~Robert Henderson, M.D.
6) "Drugs never cure disease. The merely hush the voice of nature's protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later on even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a worse condition, though unconscious of it at the time."
~Daniel H. Kress, M.D.
7) "The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~Henry Lindlahr, M.D.
8) "Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine."
~Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)
9) "Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach."
~Wier Mitchel, M.D.
10) "The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once
from the disease and once from the medicine."
~William Osler, M.D.
11) "Medical practice has neither philosophy nor common sense to recommend it. In sickness, the body is already loaded with impurities. By taking drug-medicines, more impurities are added, thereby the case is further embarrassed and harder to cure."
~Elmer Lee, M.D. Past V.P.- Academy of Medicine
12) "Our figures show approximately four and one half million hospital admissions annually due to the adverse reactions to drugs. Further, the average hospital patient has as much as thirty percent chance, depending how long he is in, of doubling his stay due to adverse drug reactions."
~Milton Silverman, M.D. (Prof of Pharm-Univ of CA)
13) "Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick."
~L.F. Kebler, M.D.
14) "What hope is there for medical science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?"
~John H. Tilden, M.D.
15) "The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
~Charles Armbruster, M.D.
16) "We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
~Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.